AshleyHaynes

Farm Girl Books

Marching With Caesar: Civil War

Marching With Caesar: Civil War - R.W. Peake Did this book give you any new ideas about yourself? If people would set an example like Titus and complete everything to the best of their ability and make sure it was completed correctly, the world would be a better place.

What would the main character be likely to do if s/he visited? I can just picture Titus now, standing in his Legion uniform and armor. I wonder if he would try to run us thru with his sword or consider everyone witches with all the different gadgets around. I can see him attacking the phone as it rings. – hold on be right back this is to funny.

If you were in a problem situation like one in the book, how would you have acted? I can tell you I would not have handled any problem like Titus. I would not have even come close to handling problems as he did. Titus was a great diplomat.

What lesson did you learn from the story? No everything is as it appears. As with all wars there is loss and gain. The winner is never determined by who won the battle.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.